Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ABOUT ME

Ok this post is gonna be a little different than usual. When somebody ask you about yourself, what do you say? You probably give the usual response of where you live, what you do, and your relationship status. But think about it..... what do you really want people to know about you? We all know where we live, who we are married to and of course our jobs do not define us!
Here is my new answer and I can't wait to see people's faces when I lay all this on them.....

You wanna know me? Here it goes!! I love the smell of my husbands side of the bed after he leaves in the morning for work! I sleep on his side just so it feels like he is still there! I love quotes and things that inspire me. I love the rain, the way a horse smells, and the company of a good dog or two! I love to drive other peoples cars, yes I know this is weird but I just like it! I love when my friends need me, because sometimes I forget what a good long talk with a girlfriend is like! I love hugs from my brother! He gives the best hugs in the world! My Grandparents are the most cherished people in my life right now and I want them to know how much they mean to me. I love going home because I miss farm life so much! I love it when my husband sings "you are my sunshine" to me know matter how bad his voice is! I love a great picture that really makes you look twice! I love when my Dad shows that he is proud of me! I love to here my neices and nephews laugh because it is the sweetest sounds! I love when my Mom gets all gushy over me because it makes me feel like a kid again! I love the look in my sister's eyes when she says she loves me because I can tell how much she means it and she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! I love steer shows because it makes me remember how much I miss showing! I love happy people that just bounce through life without a care and I hope to be more like them! I love my friends because without them college would have been boring and I would have never made it over life's most hightest hurdles! I love the smell of new books! I love to look at the stars and the moon. I am a dreamer of all kinds mental and emotional. I know that hugs could save the world! I believe that smiling is the best thing you can do for your body! Music is like a outlet for me, my life is my own soundtrack! I believe that hard work is something you learn and never forget but use forever. I dislike almost every vegetable in the world yet I managed to grow up just fine despite popular belief! I believe that love finds everyone in one way or another. I know that if I had a place for all of them and the money to feed them I would take in every needy animal in the surrounding 10 counties. I love snow although I have not seen very much of it! I believe that I can achieve great things in life and that my true destiny awaits in the distance. I believe road trips feed the souls need to wonder and those who roam always cherish home! That is just a little bit about me, if you wanna know more just ask!

From now on tell the truth! Be defiant against social standards and be you!! YOU is the best you can ever be so you should show everyone who YOU are!

Leaving you with a quote as usual....

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home