Sunday, October 5, 2008

5:30 AM!!! Feeling the LOVE!

Hello All,

I had a very long day and night yesterday. I spent close to 18 hours working on pictures! I finally hit the sack this Saturday night at 5:30 AM! I guess my writing today is about people like me. People with a creative mind and a perfectionists touch. I am one of those people who have to have everything done right and look right! I consider myself a self proclaimed artist. I will stay up late through blood sweet and tears even if it is for no pay because this is my work. Photography for me is more than just a hobby. At most times, it is my life! My sweet loving husband tollerates it to his best because he knows how much I love it, bless him! So I am spending my Sunday with him today no matter what I need to finish or get done. So here is to a love for something untouchable but also a love for something even bigger right at your fingertips.

Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home