Monday, October 6, 2008

Rain Rain don't go away!

Sitting here listening to the rain. Love the sound of rain on a tin roof. Our t.v. is out so thank gosh for the internet! Ha ha! My hubby is in the kitchen making some kind of crazy boy food. Today was a crazy day, I feel accomplished but challenged but that is how I like it! Had somebody tell me today that my pictures were too good for me to have a day job! Ha Ha! I was flattered by the compliment but knew that was a dream far from reach. You all know that saying "If only you did something you loved you would love your job". This is true but then it wouldn't be a job would it?? I was thinking about it and I would love to only take pictures all day! What a fairytale! When real life hits ya in the gut you have to have some kind of thing that makes you feel good. I think that when I get told my photos are good or that someone likes my photos it makes me feel a little better than average.

If you continue to read my blog you will notice a trend of quotes. I love quotes! They are inspirational and witty but have such great meaning. So I will leave you with one now.


"Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence." - Author Unknown

Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home